Sunday, August 28, 2011

IF YOU WERE GIVEN 4 MONTHS HOLIDAYS...

MAY

A memorable Sarawak trip with my course mate!!
Kuantan trip with mae and baby!!
Thanks for the breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper ^^ I'm so FULL..

JUNE- attachment in Sam Pharmacy
When i first stepped into the shop, there were too many drugs that i have never seen before. But at least till now i know some types of NSAIDs..hahaha.Thanks to aunty ann and Kak Shah.I learned how to check for blood pressure, glucose level, bar code and etc..It was an interesting experience for me.

JULY- Australia

Eating fresh oyster at Sydney Fish Market..Humm..Awesome!!

 Gathering with secondary schoolmates

Tram in Melbourne City


AUGUST

At Bukit Jalil with CCTV(Famine 30)
Songkla trip with cousin

I have different feelings for each trip. 
Sarawak is the best place for me to know the culture of different ethics in Malaysia. However, the food there was just not my cup of tea. Having a trip with course mate was quite fun and challenging. 

Kuantan- There are many beaches there.It's true. I have gone to Cherating, Teluk Cempedak and Batu Hitam beaches. I think i have left out one.=)For food,i did not spend any single cent on it. Thanks to my two little friends and parents.
stingray

Australia (Sydney and Melbourne)- This trip was indeed an eye opener for me. 
Sydney: Darling Harbour, Sydney Fish Market, Blue Mountain, Pancake on The Rocks, NSW state library, Anzac Memorial Hyde park, Sydney Opera House, Coogee and Bondi beach, University New South Wales (UNSW), Taronga Zoo, St mary's cathedral

Melbourne: Ashcombe Maze, Twelve Apostle, London Bridge, Penguin Parade, Chocolate factory, A Maze'N things, Camera Museum, St. Patrick's Cathedral

Joining famine 30 was a crazy thing for me. But overall, it was fun and meaningful trip. The feeling of hunger will come automatically even though you do not think about it. i would like to experience again.

Postcards from Famine 30












No comments:

Post a Comment